Ways that you can help!
DONATE MONEY TOWARD THE NEXT CD, Sacred Whore!
Donations for my newest CD, Ravengirl, went even better than donations for my previous album, The Mule! I couldn't have made the album without those donations! And because of those donations, I was able to have total creative control over the whole project. I got to do everything almost exactly how I wanted. We are right around the corner from getting into the studio for Sacred Whore. The songs are written. The piano and voice parts are scored. I am working on scoring string parts and creating their arrangements. I am releasing 3 of the demos and that old "bound" single on VINYL(!) so that I can scratch the old "bound" into a new version that will be on the "Sacred Whore" album! I'm also going to make a vinyl single and write and draw a book, all leading up to the full-length album! You can help through this page, but very soon I'll be launching a kickstarter campaign with even better rewards for your donations. Sign onto the mailing list to know as soon as it launches!
(All items are available until they're gone; first come, first served.)
- MOST FAVORED FAN: Donating $10 makes you a Most Favored Fan.
- FRIEND OF THE BAND: Donating $30 gets you a personalized and signed copy of the new CD way before anyone else gets it, aka The Pre-Order.
- ROADIE: Donating $50 gets you a signed and numbered limited edition copy of the "Sacred Whore Demos" (some of which you've heard on MySpace) plus a personalized and signed copy of the new CD way before anyone else gets it.
- COLLECTOR: Donating $100 gets you the Pre-Order and the Demos, but also (this was Littlebird's fabulous idea!) a signed and numbered copy of the limited-edition CD single, bound, an old marathon of a song, an extended vocal techniques performance art-ish Kristi rarity, released previously only on the live concert tape "With Mouth and Hands." Me and the NYC band and Denise went into the studio to record "bound" in December 2002. The 100 copies of the single are here now -- well, there's almost 70 left. We will never reprint this limited edition single, so get it now while it is still available.
- PATRON: Donating $300 gets you the Pre-Order, the Demos, the bound single, plus your name in the credits!
***ANY donation amount at all (really -- from 8Â¢ to $8,000!) helps, and gets you a special place in Kristi's heart!***
BECOME A STREET TEAM MEMBER!
If you want to get involved in a more hands-on way, become a street team member! We've got 11 x 17 full color posters we can send to you prior to any confirmed show, and now we have a downloadable, printable black and white poster here. We need people to write in the correct show details on the posters and to hang them 1-2 weeks before every show I play. Email street team get involved.
SIGN THE MAILING LIST!
Another way to help is to sign the mailing list and choose to receive only emails, as copies and postage are costly and time-consuming. So let us know if you have a new email address and wouldn't mind using it for your SLR updates.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Probably the simplest most important way you can help is to tell people about my music. Tell them what it means to you, how and why you like it, how it affects you, and whatever you know about me. Tell them about this website. Tell them about the discussion list and the bootleg page. Send this URL to all your friends: Sealed Lip Reca Sto. I think they'll thank you. And you know I will!!!
HELP BOOK SHOWS!
Many of you have provided SO much help when I've needed a place to stay or a place to play. If you're interested in hosting a house concert, email or call us: booking or 401-338-2643. Read this informative link if you would like to know more about house concerts first: house concerts.
Also, anytime you visit a performance space or record store or hear a radio program you think would be perfect for me, jot down the name, city, state, and phone number, and give us a call or email booking to let us know. Better yet, ask the folks at the venue or store or station who their booker or buyer or programmer is, jot that down too, and tell us about them and them about me.
Do you work or study at a college? If you are involved on a college campus and know who could book me there, please tell us. Colleges are often the hardest to book, but one of the best to play... Your suggestions help SO much!
Thank you so so so so much for so generously helping me to do what I do best. I deeply appreciate your faith in me as you show up and help out!